- 100 percent cloud-based, no software to install
- Message can only be decrypted by sender or recipient
- All that is required of recipient is an email account and a web browser
Powerful document repository management and reporting
- Document versioning
- Time-based document expiration and deletion
- Logging and non-repudiation of document access
- Paper delivery available upon request
- Accommodates any document size or format
Regulatory Compliance and Security
ArmoredEnvoy is designed for use in applications that require compliance with specific US federal and industry regulations, including:
- Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards
- SSAE 16 compliant data centers
What this means to your business
- ArmoredEnvoy will help your business communicate securely and in compliance with privacy and security regulations, reducing the risk of fines.
- ArmoredEnvoy is the green alternative to sending all those costly postal mailings. It not only provides savings but also flexibility as delivery is instantaneous.
How ArmoredEnvoy Works
- ArmoredEnvoy is a secure platform that temporarily stores sensitive documents in a hardened, encrypted repository.
- Using the ArmoredEnvoy API, you load documents into the secure repository and sets access controls.
- Recipients are notified by email when documents are available for them, and can their documents up using a standard web browser over a secure connection.
- Individuals can send documents through ArmoredEnvoy using their web browser (or email client if we create the gateway).
- Businesses can use ArmoredEnvoy as their document transmission service.