Monthly Archives: June 2014

Personal Protection: Why It’s Critically Important to Encrypt ALL Legal Documents

Secured Document Delivery Blog I Legal Documents I Armored Envoy

There are a plethora of types of legal documents that organizations across industries routinely send to customers via email without thinking twice about the security of the transmission.  While there are clear statutes in place around protecting personal privacy within

Tagged with: , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Legal Documents
sep

Security Financial Services: Document Delivery for Brokers and Banks

Secured Document Delivery Blog I secure financial services I Armored Envoy

Security financial services – protecting your customer’s private information and providing outstanding customer service across multiple channels is a significant challenge for organizations operating in the financial sector. And for institutions forced to integrate legacy systems and contend with data

Tagged with: , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Secured Document Delivery
sep

Most Common Data Breach: Delivering Personally Identifiable Information to the Wrong Recipient

Secured Document Delivery I Personally Identifiable Information I Armored Envoy

The most prevalent form of email data breach is delivering personally identifiable information to the wrong recipient. In a study released by Verizon in April 2014, the findings revealed that government organizations deliver sensitive information to the wrong recipient at

Tagged with: , , , ,
Posted in Data Security
sep

Armored Envoy Supports #ResetTheNet

Secured Document Delivery I Reset the Net I Armored Envoy

We applaud the ResetTheNet event for helping to bring security back to the Internet.  Watch their video:

Tagged with: , , ,
Posted in Armored Envoy, Privacy
sep