Monthly Archives: April 2014

Online Enrollment: How Secure Document Delivery Keeps Private Data Safe

Secured Document Delivery I Online Enrollment I Armored Envoy

Online enrollment is the wave of the future – it’s fast, easy and convenient for both applicants and the agencies charged with administering service. Because there’s no paper and no time consuming back and forth around communication, applicants can get

Tagged with: , , , , , , ,
Posted in Secured Document Delivery
sep

Utilities Providers and Electronic Billing: Protecting Privacy through Secure Document Delivery

Secured document delivery I electronic billing I Armored Envoy

Utilities providers have mobilized in droves to offer electronic billing services to their subscribers because it’s a win-win for providers and customers alike. For providers, it’s a faster and more cost effective billing method that reduces environmental impact. And for

sep

Email Saves Paper: Protecting the Environment and the Bottom Line through Secure Email Document Delivery

Secured Document Delivery Blog I Email Saves Paper I Armored Envoy

Companies across industries routinely need to send sensitive correspondence to customers – bank statements, tax documents, loan applications, medical records and receipts.  And because these documents contain confidential information, companies send hard copies via post to avoid privacy breach.  It’s

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , ,
sep

Up Against the Deadline: How Financial Services Providers Can Make Filing Taxes Easier

Secured document delivery I tax filing I Armored Envoy

As many as one in four Americans will wait until the bitter end to file their tax return.  With the filing deadline looming and a glut of returns in the queue, tax preparers across the country will be slogging away

sep

Secure Electronic Document Delivery: Keeping It Simple for Customers

Secured Document Delivery I Secured Document Delivery I Armored Envoy

With companies across industries routinely sending customers sensitive correspondence including receipts, statements, applications and personal records containing private information via email, millions of unsuspecting people are placed at risk every day. Customers – while eager to take advantage of the

Tagged with: , , , , , ,
Posted in Armored Envoy, Secured Document Delivery
sep